My Little Details’ unique personalised embroidered wall arts!
Beautiful gifts to help you celebrate the arrival of a newborn, or christening and naming day of a child, or simply as a memorial keepsake nursery décor.View Our Product Range
Terms & Conditions
This website (referred to in these terms and conditions as the 'Website') is owned and operated by My Little Details.
The term "My Little Details" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the Website. Our Business Registration Number is BN98261645. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our Website.
The Website is available for you to access conditional on your acceptance without alteration of the terms and conditions set out below.
Use of material on the Website
1. You may not use the Website, or the material contained on it, for any purpose. This involves:
(a) the reproduction of the material in any material form;
(b) the distribution of the material in any material form;
(c) re-transmission of the material by any medium of communication;
(d) uploading and/or reposting the material to any other site on the Internet;
(e) 'framing' the material on the Website with other material on any other Internet site.
The above are unlawful in any jurisdiction and are specifically prohibited by these terms and conditions.
2. Notwithstanding the above restrictions on use of the material on the Website, you may download material from the Website for your personal non-commercial use provided you do not remove any copyright and trade mark notices contained on the material.
3. You may not modify or copy:
(a) the layout of the Website; and
(b) any computer software and code contained in the Website.
4. In these terms and conditions “Intellectual Property” includes, but is not limited to, any proprietary right which arises under, or is capable of being obtained under, legislation relating to copyright, patents, designs or trade marks.
5. We reserve all Intellectual Property rights, including, but not limited to, Intellectual Property in material and/or goods and services provided by us. Intellectual Property rights in all artwork, designs, working documents and proposals created by us or assigned to us will remain vested in us.
6. The material provided on the Website is provided for personal use only and may not be:
(a) re-sold and/or re-distributed in any material form;
(b) stored in any storage media; and/or
(c) re-transmitted in any media,
without our prior written consent.
7. The Website contains registered trade marks and trade marks which are the subject of pending applications or which otherwise are protected at law. Unless otherwise indicated, the trade marks are owned by us and may have protection under the laws of other countries. You are not permitted to use our trade marks except where expressly permitted in these terms and conditions.
Links to other websites
8. The Website may contain links to sites on the Internet owned and operated by third parties and which are not under our control.
9. In relation to the other sites on the Internet, which are linked to the Website, we:
(a) provide the links to other sites as a convenience to you and the existence of a link to other sites does not imply any endorsement by us of the linked site; and
(b) are not responsible for the material contained on those linked sites.
10. We do not warrant guarantee or make any representation that:
(a) the Website, or the server that makes the site available on the Internet, are free of software viruses;
(b) the functions contained in any software contained on the Website will operate uninterrupted or are error-free; and
(c) errors and defects in the Website will be corrected.
11. We are not liable to you for:
(a) errors or omissions in the Website, or linked sites on the Internet;
(b) delays to, interruptions of or cessation of the services provided in the Website, or linked sites; and
c) defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any user of the Website,
whether caused through our negligence, or the negligence of our employees or independent contractors, or through any other cause.
12. You agree to accept the full cost of any necessary repair, correction and maintenance of any of your computer software or hardware, which may be necessary as a consequence of you accessing the Website.
Limitation of liability
13. The disclaimers provided in these terms and conditions may not apply to you in jurisdictions in which limitations on or exclusions of warranties or liabilities are not permitted by law. To the full extent permitted by law our liability for any implied warranty or condition is limited, at our choice, to one or more of the following:
(a) If the breach of an implied warranty or condition relates to services:
i. the supply of the services again; or
ii. the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
(b) If the breach of an implied warranty or condition relates to goods:
i. the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods;
ii. the repair of such goods;
iii. the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or acquiring equivalent goods, or having the goods repaired.
Use of information gathered
15. All prices quoted are in Australian dollars and do not include GST. Prices are subject to change without notice. GST is not payable by international customers.
16. Orders will only be posted once payment has been processed and cleared. Please be advised that it may take up to 5 working days to process cheques and money orders. Credit card payments will be processed by PayPal and are subject to the terms and conditions in PayPal's User Agreement. The PayPal service is provided by PayPal Australia Pty Limited (ABN 93 111 195 389) which holds an Australian Financial Services Licence, number 304962. You should consider the Product Disclosure Statement at https://www.PayPal.com.au before deciding to sign-up for or use the PayPal online payment service.
17. If you attempt to cancel your order after we have commenced work we may deal with the embroidered product(s) (“the goods”) as we think fit (whether or not title has passed to you) and commence legal proceedings against you for the outstanding balance of the purchase price plus interest calculated at the rate of 9% per annum (from the date payment was due and payable), together with an administration fee.
Damage to goods
18. All goods are posted in good condition and packaged so as to protect from damage. However, in the event that goods are damaged during delivery, please contact us immediately and we will endeavour to replace the broken item at no cost to you. For the avoidance of doubt, our liability for the replacement of the damaged item is limited to replacement of the glass and the frame.
19. It is your responsibility to ensure that all details and spellings provided by you in the order form are correct. We rely in good faith on the accuracy of the information you provide. We assume no responsibility and waive all liability for errors of any kind in the good where the error is as a result of our reliance on the information you have provided. Any changes and corrections we are requested to make to the finished good will be at your own cost.
20. Where the there is a typographical, photographic or specification error in the good, which is inconsistent with the information you have provided to us in the order form, we will make any necessary changes and corrections at our own cost.
Variations in colour
21. You acknowledge that due to the inability to match colours perfectly on the Internet, actual colours may vary slightly. Furthermore, fabric colours may vary from batch to batch. We do not promise a colour match and you agree not to make any claim against us where any such variation occurs.
22. We will do all that is reasonably necessary to ensure that the product is delivered to you within the indicated delivery times. This obligation is subject to the availability of materials. You must still accept and pay for the goods notwithstanding any delay in their delivery. For the avoidance of doubt and in addition, time is not of the essence and we will not be held liable for any delays of any nature nor be liable to pay any compensation for such delay.
Termination of access
23. We may terminate access to the Website at any time without giving any explanation or justification for the termination of access, and we have no liability for any costs, losses or damages of any kind arising as a consequence of terminating access to the Website.
Alteration of terms and conditions
24. We reserve the right to vary these terms and conditions:
(a) with or without further notice to you; and
(b) without giving you any explanation or justification for such change.
25. If any part of these terms and conditions is found to be void, unlawful, or unenforceable then that part will be deemed to be severable from the balance of these terms and conditions and the severed part will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
26. These terms and conditions will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the law of New South Wales, Australia without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws.
27. You agree to the jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales, Australia to determine any dispute arising out of these terms and conditions.
28. This Website may be accessed throughout Australia and overseas. We make no representation that the content of this site complies with the laws (including intellectual property laws) of any country outside Australia. If you access this site from outside Australia, you do so on your own responsibility and are responsible for ensuring compliance with all laws in the place where you are located.
My Little Details’ embroideries are all made to order. If you require any further information, Please do not hesitate to contact us!Contact Us